Incubators @ - Namma Bengaluru
A startup incubator is a collaborative program designed to help new startups succeed. Incubators help entrepreneurs solve some of the problems commonly associated with running a startup by providing workspace, seed funding, mentoring, and training .The sole purpose of a startup incubator is to help entrepreneurs grow their business.
Startup incubators are usually non-profit organizations, which are usually run by both public and private entities. Western Incubators are often associated with universities, and some business schools which allow their students and alumni to take part in these programs. There are several other incubators, however, that are formed by governments, civic groups, startup organizations or successful entrepreneurs.
What are the Most Common Startup Incubator Services?
Here is a list of the most common services provided by business incubators:
- Help with business basics
- Networking opportunities
- Marketing assistance
- High-speed Internet access
- Accounting/financial management assistance
- Access to bank loans, loan funds and guarantee programs
- Help with presentation skills
- Connections to higher education resources
- Connections to strategic partners
- Access to angel investors or venture capital
- Comprehensive business training programs
- Advisory boards and mentors
- Management team identification
- Help with business etiquette
- Technology commercialization assistance
- Help with regulatory compliance
- Intellectual property management and legal counsel
Best of Incubators @ Namma Bengaluru.
Rajajinagar Industrial Estate
Well-designed academic framework
larger organizations and investor
Access to Pan India network
Providing a scope
Getting exclusive services
George Thangaiah Complex
Student scholarships funded
official outreach partner
C( )RE EXPERIENCE
Sarjapur Main Rd
Funding and incubation.
O’ Shaughnessy Road