The order will come into effect from Saturday -14th Saturday, March 2020 – Karnataka Govt Notification
The most affected ones – shut down of malls, theatres and other commercial establishments where mass gathering takes place amidst the ongoing coronavirus scare.Similarlyl, all universities have been told to shut down for a week.
In a four-page order issued in the afternoon, the government indicated that no more chances can be taken in the fight against the spread of the coronavirus.
The 13 rules include restrictions on even private events like wedding directing the organising parties to ensure that such events do not lead to coming to gether of a large number of people.
“The closure order will be in force from Saturday until the next one week. Thereafter we will review the situation and decide accordingly,” CM Yediyrappa briefed the media.He also explained that all marriage events, sports activities, seminars and international events will also be cancelled until further orders
“Private hospitals must immediately report suspected cases to the government hospitals,” CM Yediyrappa explained.
Coronavirus Test Lab
- Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute, Bangalore
- National Institute of Virology Field Unit Bangalore
- Mysore Medical College & Research Institute, Mysore
- Hassan Inst. of Med. Sciences, Hassan
- Shimoga Inst. of Med. Sciences, Shivamogga
Please check if the below Hospital for Test Labs for Coronavirus in Namma Bengaluru
1) Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Chest Diseases (RGICD):
Address: Someshwarnagar 1st Main Road, Dharmaram College Post, 1st Block, Hombegowda Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029
Contact: +080 26088500
2) Manipal Hospitals:
Address: 98, HAL Old Airport Rd, Kodihalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560017.
Dr. Mable- Treating only the citizens visited China, Honkong, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan Italy and Iran.
Contact: 080-25211200 (hotline)
3) Narayana Health:
Address: 258/A, Bommasandra Industrial Area Anekal Taluk, Hosur Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560099.
Phone: 080675 06870
4) Fortis Hospital:
Address: Address: 154, 9, Bannerghatta Main Rd, Opposite IIM, Sahyadri Layout, Panduranga Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076.
Highlights of the Press meet held by Chief Minister regarding Corona Virus:
- Malls , Film theatres, night clubs to be closed for a week from tomorrow.
- Summer camps, meetings, sports events, symposiums are not be organized.
- Government residential schools, hostels, to take utmost care
- Government Offices,Examinations, Assembly sessions will be held without disruption.
- One week holiday to be announced to Universities and Colleges also.
- The Chief Minister has requested the people to cooperate.
- He announced this decision after a discussion with senior officers from different departments and Dr.Devi Shetty in the wake of a death due to Corona Virus in Kalaburgi.
- Guidelines will be issued to take precautionary measures to control the spread of the disease.
- All private hospitals should compulsorily report to the health department if they come across any person they suspect to be infected with Corona Virus. Private hospitals have already been instructed about it.
- Travellers who have returned from foreign trips should report to the Health Department and provide information. They are instructed to compulsorily remain in home isolation for 14 days.
- All hospitals, Dispensaries and private clinics have to report to the Health Department regarding the treatment given to the persons returned from foreign trips in last 14 days.
- All private hospitals are requested to cooperate.
13.Indian Medical Association, Dr.Devi Shetty , Dr.Ravindra , President of Private Hospitals Association and other concerned persons who discussed with the Chief Minister have extended their full cooperation to curb the spread of COVID-19 infection.
- Social distancing to be maintained and a minimum of 6 ft distance between persons to be kept.
- Additional laboratories to be established for detection of Corona Virus.
- A Committee will be formed for coordination with private hospitals.
- IT Companies are requested to instruct their employees to work from home.
17.Deputy Chief Ministers Govind.M.Karjol and Dr. C.N.Ashwath Narayan , B.Sriramulu , Minister for Health, Dr. D.Sudhakar, Minister for Medical Education, S.Suresh Kumar, Minister for Primary Education . T.M.VijayaBhaskar , Chief Secretary to Government and other senior officers were present in the meeting.
Media Secretary to Chief Minister